Our Aggressive Personal Injury Lawyers in New Jersey Fight For You!
Each day, thousands of residents in New Jersey find themselves suddenly and unexpectedly injured. In some cases, these injuries can be minor like a small cut or bruise; other times, however, serious injuries like traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, and other similar catastrophic injuries result. A personal injury accident in New Jersey can require the victim to expend thousands of dollars for medical treatment, miss weeks or even months of work, and suffer physical and mental pain and distress.
For decades, Aretsky Law Group, P.C. has dedicated its practice to assisting New Jersey residents who find themselves hurt because of another’s negligent acts recover the compensation they need to put their lives back together. Contact Aretsky Law Group, P.C. today to discuss your personal injury accident.
Elements of a Successful New Jersey Personal Injury
You may be able to file a personal injury accident in your local Superior Court and receive compensation for your injuries and losses if witnesses and evidence are available with which you can establish:
- The other party owed you a legal duty to act in a certain way, such as the general duty that every individual owes to every other individual to act or behave in a reasonable and careful manner;
- The other party breached this duty of care by behaving in a careless, reckless, or negligent manner – i.e., in a manner in which a reasonable and careful person would not have behaved under the circumstances;
- The other party’s actions caused or contributed to your injuries. In other words, there must be a causal connection such that your injuries would not have occurred (or would not have been as serious) but for the other party’s behavior; and
- Your injuries can be compensated with a monetary award. A court will award you damages to compensate you for medical bills, lost wages, lost future earnings, pain and suffering, and any other loss or expense so long as it can be quantified and expressed in terms of money.
Act Quickly to Protect Your Rights
Title 2A of the New Jersey Statutes gives personal injury victims two years from the date of their accident to file a complaint for compensation, so it is important for injured New Jersey residents to speak with Aretsky Law Group, P.C. as soon as possible so as to protect their right to recover. Call Aretsky Law Group, P.C. today at 201-580-3411.
Main Office – Bergen County Office *
Aretsky Law Group, P.C.
19 Main St #200
Hackensack, NJ 07601
* All correspondence to Hackensack office