Our Qualified Lawyers in Parsippany, New Jersey Fight For You!
Meeting Location By Appointment Only. Call 1-800-537-4154 For Your Free Consultation.
Your routine and life in Parsippany, New Jersey can be suddenly upended by an unexpected lawsuit or legal dispute. Your spouse may serve you with divorce papers and threaten to take custody of your children, or a slip and fall while shopping for your family can result in a lengthy hospital stay. Lengthy legal battles – whether related to a domestic-related dispute or a personal injury claim – can cause immense disruption in your daily routine, tax your family’s finances, and wear on your patience. While some of these legal actions are necessary in order to protect your legal rights, they need not dominate your time or distract you from your other obligations. Let the experienced and skilled legal team of Aretsky Law Group, P.C. help you and your loved ones successfully resolve your pending legal matters.
Parsippany Family Law Battles
Families in Parsippany are not immune from the pressures and challenges that drive spouses and parents of children elsewhere in New Jersey apart. Because family law disputes center around some of our most intimate human relationships, family law legal battles can be emotionally-charged and cause considerable grief and anguish. Aretsky Law Group, P.C. has considerable experience successfully resolving a wide variety of family law disputes brought under Titles 2A and 9 of the New Jersey statutes, including:
- Child custody, visitation, and support: Parents of children in New Jersey have both the legal right to spend time with their children and develop a meaningful parent-child relationship as well as the responsibility to support their children and assist in meeting their needs. When the parents of a child are married to one another or are in a long-term, stable relationship, these rights and responsibilities are exercised and fulfilled without any court involvement. When parents divorce or separate, however, New Jersey courts must often step in and establish the specific rights and responsibilities of each parent when it comes to their child or children.
- Alimony and property division: One of the chief duties of a judge presiding over a divorce case in New Jersey is to divide the property and obligations of the divorcing parties in a fair and equitable manner, taking into account those assets and obligations that were acquired before the marriage occurred, that were acquired for the benefit of the marriage, and/or that were acquired after the filing of the divorce petition. In determining how to divide debts and assets, the court may also consider if alimony – or spousal support – should be ordered as well.
If you do not take your family law proceeding seriously and retain experienced counsel, you may suffer the negative consequences of your decision for years to come. This can mean you are not able to spend as much time with your child as you would like and/or must pay your ex-spouse a greater amount of support than you might otherwise have had to do.
Personal Injury Lawsuits in Parsippany
A personal injury lawsuit may be brought when one person (the “plaintiff”) suffers some injury or loss because of the careless or reckless behavior of another. In this context, “careless” denotes behavior or actions in which a reasonable person faced with the same circumstances would not engage. Examples of personal injury lawsuits include:
- Premises liability suits brought against careless landowners or property owners who allow dangerous conditions to exist on property, such as a slippery floor or defective stairway;
- Medical malpractice suits, which are filed when the care and treatment provided by a medical professional such as a doctor or nurse falls below an objective and reasonable standard of care;
- Dog bite lawsuits that are filed against the owners of dogs or other dangerous animals when that animal causes harm to you or your loved one;
- Defective product lawsuits aim to hold the manufacturers of products that are dangerous to use by the ordinary consumer responsible for the harm that occurs through normal use of the product.
Just because you suffered an injury does not mean you are necessarily entitled to compensation. You must present sufficient evidence and testimony to establish the essential elements of a personal injury claim. The Aretsky Law Group, P.C. can help you meet this obligation and recover compensation.
Parsippany Auto Crashes and Wrecks
A car wreck in Parsippany can leave you with serious injuries such as traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, mental and physical trauma, deep lacerations, amputations, and other similar injuries. Like personal injury lawsuits, an auto wreck lawsuit can be filed against another driver if that other driver’s careless or reckless behavior led to the crash.
Your Parsippany Attorney is Available to Assist You
Whatever your legal needs, trust Aretsky Law Group, P.C. to help you fulfill those legal needs quickly and professionally. We are available to speak with you about your or your loved one’s situation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call us today at 1-800-537-4154 for your free consultation.
Morris County Meeting Location by Appointment Only