Help with Divorce & Family Law in New Jersey
When confronted with the prospect of divorce, you may find yourself facing a deluge of difficult decisions that must be made—decisions that may affect the rest of your life. Our dedicated, experienced divorce & family law attorneys in New Jersey can help you get through the process.
Aretsky Law Group, P.C., provides the seasoned representation you need to best protect your interests during times of divorce. From the outset, we keep you informed and do our best to answer the many questions you may have as well as to dispel any myths encountered about what will and will not occur during the divorce process. We strive to solve your divorce matters in a way that provides the smoothest transition possible. Although our aim is to work toward an amicable resolution and settlement, we realize that this is not always possible; therefore, we are prepared to vehemently represent you in Court when needed. Your financial interests, your parental rights, and the emotional well being of you and your children are our top priorities.
An Exceptional Team of Family Law Attorneys For Your Divorce
Aretsky Law Group, P.C., has decades of experience resolving divorce and other family law matters. Every family law attorney on our staff has outstanding education credentials and extensive experience in New Jersey. We understand that each divorce case is unique and we are diligent in our efforts to design a plan of action that best suits the needs of our client.
Throughout your case, your lawyer will be by your side, fighting for and defending your rights. We also offer solutions that allow for a more peaceful transition and sometimes more cost effective solution; therefore, we offer mediation and collaborative divorce services. However, not every divorce is the same and some don’t end without a battle at some point. Our experienced litigators will take every legal option available to protect your rights and to insure that you are treated fairly. We are able to recommend experienced expert witnesses (i.e., forensic accountants, real estate appraisers, therapists and child custody experts) who often appear before the Court for divorce related matters.
We Can Answer Your Family Law & Divorce Questions:
- What is the difference between uncontested and contested divorce?
- Who will decide on custody issues for my kids?
- How will it be decided where the children live?
- Will I have to pay support to my spouse upon separation?
- How will I be able to pay for living expenses?
- Who is responsible for paying the credit cards?
- Will I lose my rights to my home if I move out?
- Can I force my spouse to sell our home?
- …and more.
Because we are aware that problems can occur and questions can arise at any time of day or night, your lawyer is available to receive your phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days per week! No matter where you live in New Jersey, Aretsky Law Group, P.C., can provide you with capable, compassionate legal representation. We offer an initial consultation, so call or contact us to set up an appointment.
Summary of Reasons to Choose Aretsky Law Group, P.C.:
- Experienced attorneys
- initial consultation
- Direct contact with your attorney from the first phone call
- Available to receive your calls 24/7
- Convenient locations throughout New Jersey
- Mediation and collaborative divorces available
- Knowledgeable litigators
- Ability to recommend expert witnesses to help you in Court matters
Areas of Practice in Divorce and Family Law
The following are some of the family law areas of practice and issues handled by Aretsky Law Group, P.C.:
Divorce and Legal Separation
We represent clients in these and other matters related to divorce and separation:
- Contested and non-contested divorce
- High-net-worth divorce
- Division of property and assets
- Distribution of debt
- Legal separation
- Dissolution of civil unions and domestic partnerships
- Military and out-of-state divorce
- Alimony and other spousal support
Child Support and Other Parenting Issues
When dealing with matters involving children, we understand that your children’s interests must be our greatest concern. These are some of the matters handled by our experienced attorneys:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Child or parental relocation
- Father’s rights
- Grandparents’ rights
Other Family Law Issues
We can help you resolve the following issues:
- Restraining order due to domestic violence
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Modifications or other post-divorce judgment matters
At Aretsky Law Group, P.C., we realize that these are difficult issues and that trying to deal with them can cause a great deal of stress. Our capable, compassionate divorce attorneys are here to help you get through these trying times.
If you are considering a divorce, or if your spouse has initiated the process, take that important first step and call or contact us to set up your initial consultation with one of our New Jersey attorneys.