Bergen County Personal Injury Lawyers
Serving Hackensack, Ridgewood, Paramus & Mahwah and Northern New Jersey
After an injury or the death of a loved one, it can be hard to think about calling an attorney. You are already handling so much as you try to heal. But if you do not protect yourself right away, it may take much longer to heal from the financial strain. We are here to help.
Were you injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another?
Do you think that your loved one suffered injury or died due to medical malpractice?
At Aretsky Law Group, P.C., our experienced, caring, and aggressive attorneys will fight for your rights in NJ accident cases. We help you, negotiating with insurance companies or taking your case to trial. You don’t need to go through this alone.
We Handle the Insurance Companies, Paperwork, and Details
Once you hire a personal injury attorney at Aretsky Law Group, P.C., you do not need to speak with the insurance companies again. We handle all the paperwork and details. We are experienced negotiators—tough when we need to be. But if we cannot negotiate a fair and full settlement in your accident or malpractice case, we take your case to court to get you the compensation you deserve for injuries or wrongful death caused by the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: car accidents, head-on collisions, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, drunk driving accidents, tractor-trailer jackknife accidents, and motorcycle crashes.
- Medical Malpractice: injuries and death caused by medical negligence, nursing negligence, misdiagnoses, birth injuries, hospital errors, emergency room negligence, medication errors, etc.
- Nursing Home Negligence: cases involving injuries and death caused by bed and pressure sores, head injuries, burns, broken bones, dehydration, malnutrition, emotional or psychological abuse, medical malpractice, and medication errors.
- Accidents on Dangerous Properties: slip-and-fall accidents, swimming pool accidents, escalator accidents, and dog bites.
- Sexual Abuse of Children: abuse committed by adults in positions of authority within a school, church, or daycare.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Recover Compensation for You
At the Bergen County personal injury law firm of Aretsky Law Group, P.C., you pay nothing unless we recover compensation.
Contact Bergen County Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact us today to speak with a personal injury lawyer. We answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Schedule an initial consultation and meet one of our attorneys.