Slip and Fall Accidents
Click here to meet our Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice Attorney, Douglas D. Messineo, Esq.
Protecting Your Rights If You’ve Been Injured on a Dangerous Property
Bergen County Slip and Fall Accident LawyersProperty owners — whether store owners, homeowners, or landlords — are responsible for ensuring reasonably safe conditions on their property. Persons on the property are responsible for being reasonably careful.
If you’ve been injured on a property that was unsafe, the job of your attorney will be to demonstrate that the property owner was not acting in a responsible manner and that you were.
At the New Jersey law office of Aretsky Law Group, P.C. our personal injury attorneys have more than 15 years of experience building effective premises liability cases for slip and fall accidents and other property accidents. We are skilled at negotiating with insurance companies but will also take your case to court if we need to do so to get results.
We fight to ensure our clients get the financial recovery they need. Contact our Ridgewood law office to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 800-537-4154 and dial “9” to speak to an attorney. Our phones are answered 24/7.
Premises Liability Claims
Our firm handles a wide variety of premises liability claims for people in Bergen County who have suffered serious injury or families who have lost a loved one. Cases we handle include:
- Falls on slippery surfaces, on uneven surfaces, from unsafe balconies, or falls in stairwells lacking railings or adequate lighting. Falls often result in broken wrists, broken arms, broken hips, back injuries, knee injuries, head injuries and soft tissue injuries.
- Escalator accidents when clothing or shoes become entangled in an escalator, leading to serious foot, ankle and leg injuries.
- Elevator accidents caused by malfunctioning elevator doors, elevator cars that stop above or below the floor, or other malfunctions.
- Swimming pool accidents caused by lack of security, problems with swimming pool maintenance, or problems with installation.
- Assaults in buildings or on premises that say they have security, if there was a security failure.
Proving Your Injuries — Proving Your Case
Our personal injury lawyers will immediately begin investigating your accident before important evidence is lost. We will obtain medical reports to document your injuries and will bring in medical experts when needed.
If you’ve been injured, you have many financial worries. Hiring a lawyer to protect your rights should not be another one. When the injury attorneys at Aretsky Law Group, P.C., take your case, we take the financial risks. We don’t get paid until we recover money for you.
Learn more about how we can help you with a premises liability lawsuit. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 800-537-4154.
Contact Our Bergen County Personal Injury Attorneys